Empowered. Enabled. Evolved.
A new approach to support your recovery
(1-833-697-3738) Monday - Friday, 8AM - 8PM ET
Prescription Digital Therapeutics
Prescription Digital Therapeutics (PDTs) are a new type of treatment prescribed by a healthcare provider. They are designed to treat disease, regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and prescribed by healthcare providers. PDTs are designed and tested much like traditional prescription drugs with one distinction: rather than swallowing a pill or taking an injection, patients are treated with software.
Support For PDTs
reSET Connect™, by Pear Therapeutics, Inc. exists to help you at every step of your treatment.
- We will help you gain access to reSET or reSET-O.
- We will guide you through any technical issues you may encounter with your treatment.
- We will work with your insurance company to facilitate payment.
From start to finish, we will support you on your treatment journey with reSET or reSET-O.
Once your healthcare provider has prescribed reSET or reSET-O, you will be assigned a reSET Connect Patient Care Specialist who will be your primary contact throughout your treatment journey.
They will begin by helping you gain access to reSET or reSET-O and will:
- Walk you through the step-by-step process to download reSET or reSET-O from the App Store, gain access to treatment, and get started.
- Help answer any questions you have regarding your treatment with reSET or reSET-O.
- Work with you to determine how you like to communicate and what communication methods work best for you.
While you should always talk to your healthcare provider about your specific care and needs, your reSET Connect Patient Care Specialist is also available to assist you throughout your treatment with reSET or reSET-O.
- Work with your prescriber and other healthcare providers to keep them abreast of your progress with reSET and reSET-O.
- Provide any trouble-shooting or technical assistance you may need while using reSET or reSET-O.
- Work with your healthcare provider to keep you on schedule with your counseling appointments.
- Help you stay on-track throughout your treatment with reSET or reSET-O.
reSET Connect will help determine coverage and reimbursement for reSET or reSET-O on your behalf.
Your reSET Connect Patient Care Specialist will also review your insurance coverage with you and find out whether you are eligible for any financial assistance.