Empowered. Enabled. Evolved.
A new approach to support your recovery
(1-833-697-3738) Monday - Friday, 8AM - 6PM ET
Prescription Digital Therapeutics
Prescription Digital Therapeutics, or PDTs, are a new type of treatment prescribed by a healthcare provider. They are designed to treat disease, are tested for safety and efficacy in clinical studies, evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and prescribed by healthcare providers. PDTs are designed and tested much like traditional prescription drugs with one distinction: rather than swallowing a pill or taking an injection, patients are treated with software.1
Support For PDTs
reSET Connect™, by Pear Therapeutics, Inc. exists to help you at every step of your 12-week (90-day) treatment with reSET®.
- We will help you gain access to reSET.
- We will guide you through any technical issues you may encounter with your treatment.
- We will work with your insurance company to facilitate payment.
From start to finish, we will support you on your treatment journey with reSET.
Once your healthcare provider has prescribed reSET, you will be assigned a reSET Connect Patient Care Specialist who will be your primary contact throughout your treatment journey.
They will begin by helping you gain access to reSET and will:
- Walk you through the step-by-step process to download reSET from the App Store, gain access to treatment, and get started.
- Help answer any questions you have regarding your treatment with reSET.
- Work with you to determine how you like to communicate and what communication methods work best for you.
While you should always talk to your healthcare provider about your specific care and needs, your reSET Connect Patient Care Specialist is also available to assist you throughout your treatment with reSET.
- Work with your prescriber and other healthcare providers to keep them abreast of your progress with reSET treatment.
- Provide any trouble-shooting or technical assistance you may need while using reSET.
- Work with your healthcare provider to keep you on schedule with your counseling appointments.
- Help you stay on-track throughout your 12-week (90-day) treatment with reSET.
reSET Connect will help obtain payment and reimbursement for reSET on your behalf.
Your reSET Connect Patient Care Specialist will also review your insurance coverage with you and find out whether you are eligible for any financial assistance.
Important Safety Information
reSET is intended for patients whose primary language is English and who have access to an Android/iOS tablet or smartphone. reSET is intended only for patients who own a smartphone and are familiar with use of smartphone apps (applications).
Clinicians should not use reSET to communicate with their patients about emergency medical issues. Patients should be clearly instructed not to use reSET to communicate to their clinician any urgent or emergent information. reSET is not to be used for emergencies. In case of an emergency, patients should dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
reSET is not intended to be used as a stand-alone therapy for substance use disorder (SUD) and does not replace care by a licensed medical practitioner. reSET does not represent a substitution for a patient’s medication. Patients should continue to take their medications as directed by their physician or medical provider.
The long-term benefit of treatment with reSET on abstinence has not been evaluated in studies lasting beyond 12 weeks in the Substance Use Disorder (SUD) population. The ability of reSET to prevent potential relapse after treatment discontinuation has not been studied.
This patient information does not include all the information needed to use reSET safely and effectively.
Please see full Directions for Use (within the software application) for complete Important Safety Information.
Please see accompanying Brief Summary Instructions.
Indications for Use
reSET is intended to provide cognitive behavioral therapy, as an adjunct to a contingency management system, for patients 18 years of age and older who are currently enrolled in outpatient treatment under the supervision of a clinician.
reSET is indicated as a 12-week (90 days) prescription-only treatment for patients with substance use disorder (SUD), who are not currently on opioid replacement therapy, who do not abuse alcohol solely, or who do not abuse opioids as their primary substance of abuse.
It is intended to:
- Increase abstinence from a patient’s substances of abuse during treatment, and
- Increase retention in the outpatient treatment program.